Friday, April 26, 2013

Chris's/Kris's Closet (Kristin) April 25, 2013

Kris's Closet

Inspired by some great bloggers, my partner and I decided to start our own blog. In this blog post you will get a glimpse of pieces in my closet,learn where I found them
 and where I wore them.  
My name is Kristin. Welcome to my closet!


Yesterday I decided to go see an old friend of mine perform at Brothers Drake Meadery. I met some friends there and made some new ones. I had a flight of mead and tried the Japanese Gogo dishes. I really enjoyed the music and the ambiance. I took these photos after my night was over. This is what I wore.
This shirt was bought a couple weeks ago at the Valley Thrift Store in Dayton. The rose covered button up is originally by Jones New York. I paid $0.99 for it. I found a similar button up online at American Apparel. Find the button up at: http://store.americanapparel.net/product/index.jsp?productId=rsa0324f&utm_
 The black lace skirt I have worn once before on a closet post last year. It is from Meijers. I located a similar one online at one of my favorite sites, zappos. Find the skirt at: http://www.zappos.com/free-people-scalloped-lace-short-257a-black?utm Both floral prints and lace are big trends for spring this year.
The green leather jacket is pretty old and from Casual Corner. Here are a couple similar jacket options. 
My swarovski bow-tie earrings with mesh are a ChristinaKristin from our Vegas Collection. I got lots of compliments on them last night.
This sequin clutch is a closet post veteran. It is from MJR warehouse and is originally from Express. Check out a similar clutch at: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0047Y0VWM/ref=asc_df_B0047Y0VWM2448368?smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER&linkCode=asn&creative=395093&creativeASIN=B0047Y0VWM&tag=ww
My ladybug cocktail ring is by Noir. My friend Gayima gave it to me as a gift. The skull bracelets are available online at etsy. Find them in four metal colors at: http://www.etsy.com/listing/123907037/skull-cuff-bracelet-skull-cuff-silver?
The shoes match my jacket perfectly. They are also from Casual Corner from many years ago. Here are some similar shoes I found online at: http://www.yoox.com/us/44444467QF/item?dept=women&tp=11227&utm_campaign=affiliazione_us&utm_content=10&utm_medium=affiliazione&utm_source=linkshare_us#cod10=44444467QF&sizeId=


What do you think about this look?

This concludes another Kris's Closet. Thank you so much for stopping by!

Be blessed! Be free! Be fashionable!
Kris,

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Thank you for the mention! Glad you like your JAL Jewelry skull cuffs!